The course will focus on the process of building a character. Students will work on different concepts and they will be introduced tospecific digital design programs (Photoshop and/or Corel Painter). The student will also learn to work from the imagination, creating creatures and objects that do not exist or are not actually in front of the artist .
This course is aimed at:
- students interested in being introduced in 3D softwares.
- students who want to add Zbrush as an additional software for 2D/3D work flow.
- students who want to learn Zbrush to sculpt digitally.
- Maximum of 15 students.
- Places will be assigned in a strict received registrations order.
- Show a very detailed and finished design by using an efficient workflow, as used in the entertainment industry.
Thursdays, 11am to 2pm.
- Autumn Period: 5 October to 18 December 2015
- Winter Period: 4 January to 18 March, 2016
- Spring Period: 1 April to 17 June, 2016
Digital Art Program coordinator
Students will need their computer and tablet.
|Fall Period||Winter Period||Spring Period|
- Applications are only accepted online [forms on the top left margin of the page of each course in our website] or by filling out the form at the Academy.
- Places will be assigned following a strict order of received applications.
- When the groups are full, extra applications received will be part of the reservation list.
- Once admitted the student will be asked to confirm his/her place with a non-refundable deposit (by bank transfer) which corresponds to 10 % of the total fee of his/her course.
- The remaining tuition fee will be paid on the dates indicated in the confirmation e-mail.
- Failure to pay the non-refundable deposit will automatically leave the place available for a student in the reservation list.