- International Cooperation and Development Spanish Agency (AECID) under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, gives grants to students from Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia, who live in Spain.
- Ministry of Public Administrations – calls for aid, grants, scholarships and awards, organized by the Central Government and the autonomous communities, and some of the European Union and local government.
- Education, Culture and Sports Ministry. Scholarships for artistic studies and mobility.
- Catalan Generalitat. Scholarships for non-university education.
- Miquel Casablancas Prize . Award for young artists at national level.
- Santander Foundation Carolina Scholarship: Aid to facilitate and promote the continuing education of university graduates and specialization and updating of knowledge of postgraduates, professors, researchers, artists and professionals from Latin America.
- La Caixa . Scholarships to study in Spain.
- Juan Pujol i Sureda Scholarships for Young Artists . The aim is to stimulate and promote the artistic activity of young people in the surrounding region.
- Drawing, Sculpture and studies in the Art world. Art Artistic Circle Sant Lluc.
- Endesa Scholarship for Fine Arts , convened by the Endesa Foundation and the Government of Teruel.
- The most complete list of calls for artists and managers from all disciplines (February-December 2015)
- Hangar artistic creation center.
- CeRCCa, Center for Research and Creation Casamarlès.
- Baumannlab, young lab creation.
- Can Felipa.
- Residences and spaces for artistic production in Europe.
- Localizart: residences and spaces for artistic production (Latin America and Europe).
- ResArtis: Worldwide Network of Artist Residencies
The Academy of Art in Barcelona offer support for those own intensive program students that exceed the approval of the board of the Academy to perform the tasks specified for economic benefit.
The aid will consist of:
- exemption from payment of one academic term, or
- discount on the total tuition fee.
The aid will only be available when the number of students is above 10.
The delivery of the completed form will end on August 21, 2015.
Criteria and Conditions
- The scholarships are valid for one year only and students must reapply in subsequent years.
- We do not offer full scholarships. Therefore, applicants should ensure that they have reliable access to economic resources to cover any shortfall in funding.
- Our grants are intended as a contribution to the cost of the course.
- Scholarships do not contemplate coverage of transport or international debts. We do not contribute to the costs of dependents (partners, children), materials of the academic year or other expenses, including room and board.
At the end of each academic year, the Barcelona Academy of Art will send the scholarship application form to all those students enrolled in an intensive program that request it by email email@example.com. The period to ask for the application form for the academic year 2015-16 will be 20 June to 31 July 2015 (both included). The selected students will be announced between August and September, before the next academic year starts. No form will be sent to students not enrolled in an intensive program.
Decision Management Team
The direction of the Barcelona Academy of Art will contact each selected student to communicate their decision.
The decision of the Barcelona Academy of Art will be irrefutable.
Students will be evaluated according to their financial need, level of dedication to their studies, overall performance, attitude, and willingness to contribute to the community of the Barcelona Academy of Art positively.
Priority to be given to:
- Second-year students with excellent academic records.
- Second-year students with excellent academic records who did not receive a scholarships in the previous year.
- Students enrolled in a 9 months intensive course.
Providing false information may result in the revocation of the initial decision to the student scholarship. Any student who presents false documents, who makes false statements or who do not disclose any relevant information will not receive any grant this year or in the future.
Any situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by the Barcelona Art Academy.