- Place reservation is subject to the non-refundable deposit payment.
- Failing to make the payment on the agreed date may result in the student losing his/her place.
- The course fees include examination and other materials. Barcelona Academy of Art is not responsible for any inconvenience should the course be canceled due to causes beyond our control.
- Accepted application shall be notified via email and registration forms sent before the beginning of the course.
- Unless otherwise noted, any change/s applied after the student’s place is confirmed should be solved according to the BAA’s internal policies.
- The Barcelona Academy of Art reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the course calendar and the content, or to cancel a course due to reasons beyond our control. In this case, responsibility shall be limited to the refund of the paid fees.
- The Barcelona Academy of Art guarantees a team of professional models with a proven track record. Thus, the Academy shall not be responsible for the absence or under performance of any of them and will try to solve any problems that may arise.
- All the intellectual property rights of the available course material are owned by its respective authors, Barcelona Academy of Art and partner institutions. The copy in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
- The filming of classes is prohibited without prior consent and in writing by Barcelona Academy of Art.
- The Barcelona Academy of Art reserves the right to expel any student in the event of disrespectful, abusive or threatening behavior. He/she shall not be entitled to a refund of any paid fees up to the moment of expulsion.
Limitations of responsibilities
Under no circumstances Barcelona Academy of Art is responsible for any harmful behavior by its employees, unless it is clearly foreseeable and avoidable. Barcelona Academy of Art is not responsible for any loss, stolen goods, fire or any other cause, unless they are solely due to a negligence by an institution’s employee. Barcelona Academy of Art is not responsible for any advice, point of view or opinion expressed by the teachers during the courses or in the documents given to the students.